Ads by Nuffnang

Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Answers to Everything

"All I need, is just a hug. A sincere hug from you would do all the magic. I don't even care anymore if you lie, as long as you are here with me, nothing would matter."

I wanted to say this to him, but instead, I told him that I want a break. As usual, I contradict myself, and he hated me for that.

Don't you ever realized it's my low self-esteem doing tricks? I'm just trying to please someone that I love and adore. I hate it, but I can't seem to control it. What am I supposed to do? Without you guiding, I'm sure I would get even worse. Just a few moments ago that I hung up on that phone, I've already missed you. I've already regret.

But what must be done must be done. I just want you to be happy, that all I'm asking now.

If I measure the depth of my miss to you, it would be the amount of tears that I'm crying now. Silly me, I'm still crying since last night. It must have been hours. Why couldn't it stop? I'm such a cry baby. That something that you dislike too right?

You never know why I like Beethoven's love letters to his immortal beloved so much. Silly you, I adapted those letters as your birthday present. Do you know that?

"How can I be sure that I am truly yours, and you are truly mine?"

Now I know. You are not mine, but I'll remain forever yours, till the day I die.


No comments: