Ads by Nuffnang

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Much Needed Rest

Finally after almost 11 weeks of non stop lectures, assignments and exams; I finally got my rest today. Although the last mid term paper was kinda crappy, but I'm glad that it's periodically over now. At least, I will get my to-dream-for nap in a short while. It's something blissful, I should appreciate it. :)

Recently life has been filled with tension and unhappiness. Depressing, and at the same time saddening. Another friend has left us by choice, though unable to understand why, I still hope that she would be happy for her own choice and find her own freedom and happiness in another plane. I wish her luck and peace.

At the age of 22, I had lost 2 friends.

If this number continues to grow overtime, can I wish to God that I'll never grow up?
I thought that death news of friends will only reach me when I turn 50, or even 60 and 70. Why at such an early age I'm facing all these?

I know that some people out there have the same experience with me. But trust me, when you receive this kind of bad news within 3 months, you will doubt too.

It is not that I'm doubting God's almighty power. I'm aware that nothing could challenge that. But sometimes when I think about it, I wonder why God wants to take away their lives? Such nice and kind people, why don't God let them live in this mortal plane and make more people trust Him and be happy?

The only explanation I have for myself is that, God loves them too much that He wants to keep them with him, and to save them from the future suffering.

Yes, the Armageddon mentioned in Bible, some believe that it will come true in 2012.

I don't know about how true is this. But if this is to happen, I guess I shall think of those things that I want to do and see before the time reach.

Well, I'll leave that to think about when I'm truly free. Off to bed now. Chaoz.

No comments: