Ads by Nuffnang

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Just some update about my pressie this year :)

Okay okay, I admit my birthday is not so pathetic afterall. At least I get some pressies that I really want. Thanks for the surprise birthday cake that I did not take photo in time. *Big loves and thankius to Joeann, Eric, Alex Boo and Ah Song*

Hrmm went to Uncle Joe for birthday dinner, which I didn't take photo also, because it just feel like normal yumcha day for me, just that the day is somehow special. :X

hmm this should be the birthday dinner I had with my friend.

Sembonia long wallet from JKS! Thanks.. :)

Jill Stuart sunglasses from Sis.. Thanks! :)

CheatOne new glasses from mommy (I bought the frame myself).. Well thanks too! :)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

And I got some birthday angpow money as well lah.. :P

Hugs and kisses for you guys. Your presents are very much loved by me. Especially to JKS who came all the way and accompany me for 10 whole days. Lovessss ~

No comments: