Ads by Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Birthday

For some who actually read my Facebook status, I did mention that my birthday this year will be a quiet one. No big celebration, no bragging about pressies, no nothing. It just quality time spent with my loved ones and that's all. I am contented. :)

Thank you all who wishes me through Facebook and phone, and apparently Facebook had turned into the best communication device to connect people in this globe. A big thank you to those 86 wishes that I received. Love you all too. :)

Besides the gifts that I get this year, what I would like to mention about for this birthday, is some realization that I get.

I didn't make any wishes, because I know that if I work for it, my wish will eventually come true.

I realized I have lots of hi-bye friends.

I realized I don't have a true friend.

So sad, yet so true. Some of those that I care the most had me forgotten on this day.
It's okay, I tell myself. Just because you care about the others doesn't mean that others have to reciprocate. You are not the entire universe, today is not just your day, you share it with millions of others.

And I let out a sigh, and let this blog post sign off this day.

Today, I turned 22.


p/s: I saw you online today. I'm not sure if it's you. Did you see the message that I left? Anyway, thanks for signing in, you made my day before I sleep. Thanks a lot.

No comments: