Ads by Nuffnang

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Health Problems

My body is ringing it's alarm. All of a sudden I'm aging in a tremendous speed. Symptoms are showing from my hair, my face and my body. Each and everyone of them keeps urging me to change the way I live now.

Yet which youngsters don't live the way I am living right now? Is it because I'm weaker so the signs are showed earlier? For the first time of my life I'm actually worried about my own health. Is it deteriorating in a speed that I could not even handle or control?

All these things stated are so over whelming. I couldn't handle them. I'm scared.

I'm scared because of myself, as well as the sights of the others. If these problems worsen, I will look horrible. I have a real good imagination, so the mental pictures that I have now is absolutely eerie. It's enough for me to be a mediocre in this society, I don't want to sink to the bottom.

How am I suppose to change with all these work load? How am I suppose to take care when there's so many problems to solve? How am I suppose to eat well if the food that I have around me are those without much nutrient?

This is a sick world. It's making me sick, physically and mentally.

No comments: