Ads by Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

TianYu, my new friend =)

And it's good to know that when you just got dumped.. And the person you're waiting for keep giving you a cold shoulder.. =)

I'm happy that I can still do something crazy with my friends, despite the fact that I'm not really in a gay-ish mood.. =P

It was definitely something spontaneous. I never know that things could turn out well. I've only intended to let him know the existence of me, after 3 years of checking him out. But I would have never expected him to seriously reply, and willing to meet and talk to me in person! That was really the luckiest day after so many bad days that I've been through these few months. I'm pleased! =D

His name is TianYu, foreign student from China.. Too bad he's going to graduate soon and go back to his hometown.. And not coming back for graduation.. >.<

But at least he is a miracle for me after so long a time, he's undeniable my lucky charm.. I guest I can still ask him out when he's available.. We're going out for movies this weekend.. XD

TianYu, wish you luck in your FYP and future undertakings.. Jia You ~ ^_^

No comments: