Ads by Nuffnang

Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm Okay

I'm sorry that I try to put my hope on you.. I know I shouldn't have.. I'm sorry..

You said you're upset recently, and again I can't do anything about it.. You never allow me to help or even be there for you.. I'm really out of my wit.. Just tell me what to do and I'll do it.. So when you say stop contacting you through phone, I just do them for you.

I don't know why you're upset.. But I would very much love to help you.. You're like an important part of my life now.. I know this might sound crazy to you.. But seriously, five years ago when you entered my life with internet, you've somehow changed my perspectives towards life.. I have different views, different horizons, all because of you.. I never noticed them until you're so far away from me.. You may seem near, that we live in the same city, yet I feel so much more distant compared to last time when you're not here..

My dearest, I don't know how should I address you now.. I once called you my friend and my brother, and I was hoping that this relationship will elevate to another level. But I guess none of these would come true now. I wish the best for you, I hope everything turn out well for you..

And I want to tell you,

I'm okay, J.N., and I'll always miss and love you.



Jasmine

No comments: