Ads by Nuffnang

Monday, March 8, 2010

Act Accordingly...

to my instincts! =)

A few days ago I was in a depressed state. I was unable to understand myself nor the others, and I've decided to give myself a break from everything. As usual I skipped classes like mad and went out to have some fun. They were kinda costly, but I was happy. So fuck off all those worries that follow behind, heck care!

But reality still needs to come back and do their jobs. I need to be haunted by them in order for some progress. My research paper was hanging sky high, and I don't really know when do I have the mood to do them. But at least I already have an idea to do things, so I guess that's a plus point? *nodding in agreement*

And one thing about this crazy weekend, I went Kuantan based on my instincts!
I've been craving for real oceans and sands, and if possible some sun rise action. And I achieved them! Well not the sun rise because I was sleeping like logs at that time. But I get to shove my feet in real sands !! I swear I would go Kuala Terrengganu soon for some better beach on the spot. XD

And while typing I figure, this is actually my first blog post that become less emo. So I guess I'm getting better now, aren't I? =)

But friends keep tell me, maybe they need to slap me some times to make me awake. Do I really need those slaps?

Anyway I'm going to end this blog post with an emo note.

I've sent you messages today but seems like you didn't get to read them, or too busy to see. It's okay. I'll keep trying. =)

No comments: