Ads by Nuffnang

Friday, March 19, 2010

Block

Sometimes I see my old time friend's photos in facebook profile.. They all look so happy and contented.. Then I ask myself, what have I been doing so far? Why am I still here? Why am I unhappy?

These questions remained unanswered, and I remained unhappy.. I guess nothing can really help me out from this mud pool.. It's all psychological.. It's all up to myself..

My brain tells me to be rational, my heart tells me no.. Which one should I follow?

Then I look at myself again.. Not pretty, not exceptionally brilliant, not really with good personality.. I'll say, no wonder I'm being dumped.. They are all so perfect.. Who am I to compete with them? Friends tell me I'm just fine.. But still.. I just feel pure pathetic..

I know I'm not without the love from others.. But how long can they last? When I'm finish with what they want from me.. Will they still stay by my side when I need a friend or a company?

*Writer's Block*

I do need a man to love me afterall.

No comments: