Ads by Nuffnang

Friday, March 26, 2010

81st Post

I thought I could be distracted, but I was proven wrong. Some say absent let the heart grows fonder, now I truly feel that. For you absence, is definitely missed.

It's been quite some time since I hear your voice, how are you?

It's now end of the month, so I guess you're busy period will end soon. I hope everything's fine for you, you really should take care.

I have been keeping things with myself recently. I've given myself a period of time to wait for you, at least a call, or a message. If you really can't make it, then I guess it's the end for all my waiting. But I'm still not certain if I can do that to you, but I shall try, because I think I have to do them eventually.

But right now, I still miss you, a lot. I still wonder what are you doing everyday, are you eating well? Are you sleeping well?

J.N. I miss you lots here. Do you feel the same too?

No comments: