Ads by Nuffnang

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Will You Die Because of Love?

Thank You - Jerry Yan
a very touching song by Jerry Yan (one of the F4 member in Taiwan)

Recently I had encountered such a case, a distant friend of mine had just commited suicide, because of love. I did not know this news until an acquaintance of mine told me that, this news might be a fake, since there are so much possibilities of lies in there.

So I checked on the person's profile in Facebook, deceased. Lots of wall posts and comments asking why, but remained unreplied by the owner. So I assumed, the news is true. Deceased.

And I checked on my acquaintance's personal message. Yeah, deceased.


Believe me, I was totally stunned at that time, totally speechless. I've never encountered such things before. I can understand a sickly person is going away soon, I can understand accidents, I can understand an elder dying, but not a person at such young an age.


Love is blind, and because of love, a person's life was gone. Indeed, love has blinded the person from making a wise decision to move on.


May you rest in peace. I promise I will take care of her as far as I can, for your sake.

No comments: