Ads by Nuffnang

Friday, October 2, 2009

A Slim Girl Can Get Anything?!

Very often we see on TV or on magazines, cover girls are always skinny with beautiful bone structure and slender body figure. And very often I've wonder, when would these cover girls be changed to a slightly meaty girl who has fuller body and squeezable cheeks? I guess not, FHM and PlayBoy wouldn't sell as good as it is right now.

I know I'm making a very general statement here, probably some slim girl would shout at me saying.
"We did not, we have same gains and loses like you do too~"
But slim girls would have to admit that they have better opportunities than "chubby" girls.

Girls, please don't hate me for this. I'm speaking as general, therefore no personal involvement in this.

I don't really know why I blog about this, maybe because I just re-watched "The Confession of a Shoppaholic", and again I wonder what is Rebecca Bloomwood aka Girl in Green Scarf is just a girl with all those writing talents but not the looks, would her boss still fall for her?

This would definitely lead to a lot more assumptions and examples, and all these are questions for us to ponder on.


Which one do you prefer? =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. Well, is not a hard one for me. I'll take the slim girl.

But again, it has been my preference. Nothing personal.

Jasmine Wong said...

I know.. A lot of them would prefer to slim one.. Talk about market value hahahaha.. XD

Amir Omar said...

No comment