Ads by Nuffnang

Saturday, October 10, 2009

If Only

If only there's one day left on Earth, what would you want to do?

Shoe-shopping,
Eat 10 hot chocalate fudges at once,
The Calvin Klein underwear model, maybe getting to know him better is a good idea...


...

Silly you, no.
It's a no-brainer.
I Want to Spend Time With You, just You, where Everything else Don't Matter.


Luv,
It doesn't matter there's five minutes or fifty years left on Earth.
You have taught me how to love,
and to be loved.
I never dare to feel love in my life.
It's you,
you made me make decision that I don't usually make,
and that makes all the difference.
I love you, luv,
I love you.

He had a dream, he saw what's happening.
He told me about it, but I don't believe it.
He just wanted to say everything,
He told me how I taught him love.
If only I know,
If only I have the time to tell him that I love him too.

If only the watch don't crack,
If only I promise her to Ohio,
If only the coke didn't spill on my shirt,
If only I don't go to the meeting,
If only I remember her graduation concert.

If only...
If only...
If only...

No comments: