Ads by Nuffnang

Thursday, October 22, 2009

D-Day --> Coming Soon

Been so busy lately until I've abandoned the fun of bitching at my blog.. I feel so sorry for myself.. =.=

But mostly, its because my internet provider had went back to his beloved hometown, and dumped his beloved here without any connection. So I guess that was the biggest part of the reason why I feel sorry now. XD

It's been really hectic lately, but somehow I feel that every effort that I've paid, though not much, will fruit something sweet at the end of it. The theatre final performance are too soon to be true, but still all of us have to face it no matter what. We've been slacking for such a long time. =P

Well, I hope everyone will get good grades for this. 3 credit hours subject became our 18 credit hours of practice. =X

And this 24th October of 2009 will be the most anticipated event of all!! Not only it's the D-Day, it also marks the return of my internet provider!!!! Haha.. I think he would be so pissed-off when I labeled him as my internet provider, because he's so much more than that. ^_^
*huggies*

*sorry for the blurry picture, I just grabbed 'em from facebook =X*
Hopefully I can "successfully" hug him tight before the performance. I seriously need some support, and also my dress. =X


Do come support guys.. * 8pm sharp on 24th October 2009 (Saturday) at Panggung Percubaan UPM, free admission*

No comments: