Ads by Nuffnang

Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Twist

Life is always twisting and turning, and you'll never know when fate and chance give you a good twist or a bad twist.

My twist now, is somewhat little bit of both. Some how I had suddenly felt chickened out. From my past experiences, when I get a good thing, I'll immediately lose one that I'm possesing at the moment. And that's what happening to me right now, gaining something and losing something at the same day, I can never be in a extremely happy mood for more than one day.

So should I keep going on, or should I stay back and mend this mistake? It had never crossed my mind that he would be leaving me, but he just did, hastily, without even a good reason and without me noticing any symptoms. Again, I felt defeated. This time it's worse, when I can barely stand up after my tears.

This is the sins that I've made and the karma that I should received. I am scared, very very scared. I have no idea who can help me pass through these stormy night. Yes, I am afraid of the dark and the thunder. Who else can lead me? Someone or anyone, please tell me.

And I would tell myself to hold on and stand strong. This is not the only obstacles that I've been getting all these while. It is a sign that I should grow tougher than what others expect me to be, and I will survive, although feeling helpless and fear.

For my sweet twist, no matter what, I'll appreaciate and treasure it. Although there's no comfirmation from you yet, I believe we had make it through. I wish to hold your hands the next time I see you, and give you a peck on your cheek, telling you that: "I Love You."

No comments: