Ads by Nuffnang

Monday, January 12, 2009

Sorries

Lately my posts are full fo sorries.. Sorry here, sorry there, can't help but keep apologizing to anyone in any situations. I don't know what's happening to me, maybe my generosity had expanded to a higher level, that i will forgive anyone in milisecond. Is it a good sign or a bad sign? My friends say I'm starting to lose my ground, keep swaying around and got carried away by what the others say. Is it true? If it's true why I haven't notice a thing?

Maybe I'm back to the timid me again, keep asking for other people's forgiveness. I'm like diving back to my black era. It's scary to think of that time, but I keep assuring myself that everything's fine, everything's ok. Seems like this magic chant never seems to fail me. At least I feel slightly better after that inner-hypnotisation. LOLX..

God knows what's it like to talk through things to myself, like I'm having serious mental problem. =X

But that's the only way I can find to fight my negativeness. Mr. Harold in drama class today said girls always tend to sort out the negative things first before the positive ones, to prepare for the worst. Well, telling myself never mind and it's ok is one thing for me to shoo all those things away, so forgive me if i act a bit gila-gila, it's just me. =P

No comments: