Ads by Nuffnang

Monday, November 10, 2008

It's Officially Over..

I'm happy to tell myself that.. My nightmare for all these while, is finally coming to an end.. =)

I was having doubt at first, but thanks to my friends, I can finally made the decision of letting him go..

Pastor said, you should know where your value is, if you think that what you've done for him had exceeded your own value, then he is not worth for your love..

Yiing said, I can't say much about this guy, I don't know him.. But I see the way u treat him, and the way he treats you back.. This guy sucks to the core.. LOLX

Alex said, DITCH HIM.. Why the hell are you still waiting for? There's no hope for him to return to you.. NO MEDICINE OR SPELL CAN CURE YOU.. =X

Hueny said, you should know when to let go.. You can tell whether his heart still belongs to you.. My advice is, stop building excuses for him for not loving you..

And lastly,
Jen said, you live for yourself, not for the others.. Because you're living for your own life..

All these.. Thank you.. To my friends, those reading it or not reading it, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.. Thanks for pulling me up, and waking me up from the dream that I've created for myself.. Now that I'm awaken, I shall become the bubbly girl you guys always know.. =P

p/s:
Jen, thanks for everything.. I promise you I'll change for myself, not for the others.. I'll change for the better, so that I can really be the dream girl that you've told me just now.. =)

No comments: