Ads by Nuffnang

Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Bliss of Solitude

I seriously think I have the potential to be a writer. Or at least a blogger. Since i enjoyed so much this afternoon, sitting alone in a quiet cafe with my lappy with cups of aromatic coffee. Guess I'll have sleepness night today. LOLX.. *_*

Things are going on quite well. I'm feeling better and i ceased to think too much. Everyday is just a pure bliss of solitude. After all, the only chaotic thing in my family had, what should i say, "partially" moved out, I was happy to have undisturbed sleep and countless free time to calm down my mind with some real good books and movies. =)

Daddy and mommy said I got Grandma lips. Reminded me of someone who said that to me once. They're bringing me to the doctor soon. I kept finding excuses to escape the visit. I hate doctors. Can't explain why. Maybe I've met too many doctors for my age, and it's better for me to stop seeing them again before I puke on them the next time I see them again for some serious matter. ROTFL.. =P

December is just around the corner. I wonder if he remembered what he said before. Hopefully he won't be the another who let me down. I have faith in him. ^_^

Lastly, Christmas is coming soon too. ( Yippiiieeee ~ ) Wish I can dream of Santa Claus tonight. If I can sleep. =)

Merry Christmas in advance !

No comments: