Ads by Nuffnang

Monday, November 10, 2008

Going Back

Last day in college, now it's the perfect time for me to reflect back what I have done for the past semester.. =X

Beginning of the semester --> Slacking around with my friends, went Mid Valley and Pavillion with friends.. Spent RM 500++ buying new clothes and shoes.. =.=

Mid semester --> My shopping range expanding.. Went Lot 10, Timesquare, Sg.Wang, Jusco Balakong, Mines, SouthCity, Alamanda, KLCC, Sunway Pyramid, Summit USJ.. Spent another RM 500++ to buy shoes and clothes.. *_*

End of semester --> Rushing assignments and preparing for finals.. 3 weeks of finals, 3 times karaoke, 5 times shopping spree and numerous movies.. In the end my first subject scored A.. LOLX

And I found out my semester 3 is full of shopping trips.. And so far I still tops the score in my class.. Mommy said nothing, but she sent me RM 250 as a gift.. Daddy said he's going to watch JamesBond with me when I go back.. And I guess sis dunno anything yet, she could buy me another Levis jeans when I go back home.. =P

And about relationship, although it has been tricky and hurting, I'm glad that I'm getting it over now (as referenced to the previous post).. I'm happy to have my friends encouraging me, and happy to strive for something I want right now.. =)

So wish myself luck !! Hopefully this holiday will be a rewarding one.. Not just extra weight and fat, but a lot of new insights, and extra pocket money from mahjong game with mommy and daddy.. XD

No comments: