Ads by Nuffnang

Monday, November 23, 2009

Simplicity is the Beauty

I hate it when people tend to twist things to become complicated. Why can't they just think simple and go through with it? Is it that hard to make things simple?

I admit I'm now in an emotional state, and I might be biased. Because I just went through a psychological shit, caused by someone who don't know how to uphold the platinium rule of simplicity. I now label that complicated person as "H".

Mr. H has been a wonderful and helpful person. We started well, ended well too. But when I tried to be friendly after that so-called ending, Mr. H seemed thinking too much and backing away. Like hell, was I acting like Godzilla?! I was not trying to eat you up or taking advantages from you! Can't you see that?

Damn it that mind of his can't twist simple, it just has to go around and twist everything into big fat furball. Fine! Since you can't accept this hand of friendship, or in your opinion the claw of this Godzilla, I might as well save my time and energy trying to show my friendly side of me. You can fuck off right away.

Why can't things be simple. Why can't the almighty human brain make things easier. If everything was to be easy I won't be cussing like hell right nowl. Damn it!!!

No comments: