Ads by Nuffnang

Thursday, November 12, 2009

I am...

Have you ever wonder where you stand among people?
What are you to them?
Do you matter?
Will they remember if you're not around?

Do you ever imagine what this life would be without the existence of you?
Will someone get happy?
Will someone get sad?
Will they mourn for you for a little then move on with their lives?

Can anybody know what do you mean for someone?
Are you a precious pearl?
Or a useless stone?
Will the person stand by you when you're head strong?

I stand as a micro person among people.
I'm not significant,
I'm not unique,
I do not matter.
I guess some would remember, though only once a while.

I am as tiny in this world, nothing matters with my non-existence.
Enemy would be happy,
Family would be sad.
They would mourn, but I want them to move on.

Nobody know what I mean to that special someone.
He never show, he never tell.
Not even me, I doubt even that.
I only know when I'm head strong,
I still have myself.

I stand alone tough.
I might have tears,
but I am strong.
With wings,
Fly.

1 comment:

DamAsh said...

lolx, was surfing from blog to blog, and bumpzz into ur blog again... hahaha, read ur post, but i cant remember much, all i can say that, god made everythings unique... including u and me... u might be thinking u're unlucky... but think again... there more ppl who are worst than u... correct? be happy... get strong...