Ads by Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Romantic

Do you choose to be natural or romantic?

Many would think that I'm asking crap, but actually you can google this two terms, they don't only carry certain surface meaning.

I am by nature not born pretty, slim or rich. Therefore I've a lot of disadvantages living in this world. Waiters won't give me extra kind services, teachers won't give me extra marks, friends don't give me extra damn. I've always look up to those who are by nature lucky - and with this I mean they are good looking people or they are born without worrying about money.

Those people must have done a lot of good deeds in their past life, if you believe in karma. So does that mean I am a bad person in my past life?

Well heck care about what my past life is about. What matters is here and now, and also the future. So there comes the romantic thingy I'm talking about earlier. If I choose to give in to my nature, I won't sit here now and say these things, because I believe there's nothing that I can do to change my life or destiny, I am what I'm born with.

But you know what, that is a total bull shit. No one must ever give in to nature, because we can always make a difference. So what you're not pretty? Make yourself presentable! So what you're not rich? Make yourself rich!

Effort + Purpose = Motivation ---> Success

Simple quotation as that, people understand but they seldom practice them. I wonder when they would learn their lesson and stop whining about the mistreatment they get and how unfair they've been treated.

Boys and Girls, the world is never fair. Just like comparing your own legs with Gisele Bunchan's, you will never get to that level.

Make your choice, Natural or Romantic? =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natural?

No? Hmmm..

I'm not sure whether we're on the same page here but i'll work for smth i want. so if that's what you're implying.. yeah

Jasmine Wong said...

meaning you're romantic la.. =)

Anonymous said...

how so?

Jasmine Wong said...

for those who believe in nature, they would give in. For those who are not, romantic means pursuing their desires and wants, therefore work on any chance they have to change their nature or towards their desires. =)