Ads by Nuffnang

Thursday, December 8, 2011

All I Want For Christmas Is You

Santa hasn't been really kind to me for the past few years, because all he gave to me was an empty pocket and a real fatty tummy. Every Christmas all I can think of was the food, and the cheap shopping that comes after the food; and when it's finally the new year time, I got to stay home and slurp instant noodles in my mouth.

BUT 'FRAID NOT THIS YEAR, AZORIAS IS GOING TO GRANT MY WISHLIST WITHOUT ME SPENDING A DIME!!
How cool is that!



OH YEAH ~

So for my wishlist, I'm not going to be greedy, I'll just pick the one and only. :)

Check this out!



ONE statement fashion piece is ENOUGH TO DO LOTS OF THINGS!

This jacket is simply fantastic as it can toughen up the whole look easily with a strong hint of fashion. It can be paired up for work, and also for play. This jacket brings instant chic-ness for the one who is wearing it, and it will definitely brings attention!

So, enough words, JUST GIVE ME MY JACKET ALREADY! :P


p/s: people! Do remember to shop at azorias.com for awesome clothes and fashion statement pieces like this. Wish me luck on this! :)
Here's the link to my Azorias wishlist: http://azorias.com/wishlist/

No comments: