Ads by Nuffnang

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Memories

Life has been going on as usual, nothing really happened and every single day is filled with boredom. Every single day I'm hoping for some changes, but every single day is a disappointment. Sometimes I wonder, why did I even bother to take up government scholarship at the first place. At first I thought that it would be a very easy thing - with the least money spent, I can finish my degree in university can get a secured job, no payment needed. But when I'm already half way towards that, THIS have to happened. Months and months of waiting without any notice from the government, and my heart is getting colder by days.

If only I did not take the offer, I would have been working by now, earning money that I'm supposed to earn, shouldering responsibilities that I should have take.

But now everything is on hold, just because of the others. And I can't do a freaking thing about it.

How I wish I could turn back time and undo what I've done.

Or at least, let me go back to my happiest moment, when I have no worries or unnecessary stress. I wanted so much to go back to my schooling time, although I have a bad fashion sense back then, I wouldn't even mind.

But everything will only be possible, in my dreams and my memories.

No comments: