Ads by Nuffnang

Friday, December 30, 2011

My Conclusion for 2012

At the end of 2011, I've decided to write a post and dedicate it to every single one who had walked into and out of my life.

I shall not disclose names, I'll simply do a simple yet comprehensive conclusion about all of them.

All of you,
Came to me due to certain reasons, certain coincidences, certain situations, certain times.
Some of you,
Left me due to certain reasons, certain coincidences, certain situations, certain times.
All of you,
Came and went so easily,
But each and everyone of you,
Left a certain marks in my life,
Which I can never deny and abandon.

Some of you,
I regret not knowing you more.
Some of you,
I regret knowing too much.

But all of you,
I had never once regret meeting you in this life time,
Because all of you are the one who help mould me the person that I am today.

I am stronger today,
Older,
Supposedly wiser,
All because of all of you.

And thus,
I appreciate every single one of you,
Though some may have hurt me,
May have let me cry,
I say here today,
I forgive every single one of you.

In this new year of 2012,
Let us all start over with a brand new page.
Wishing you all a very happy and smooth-sailing new year.

No comments: