Ads by Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Don't You Wanna Stay

Another page of my life had just gone by, and thank God everything went smoothly. Soon I'll be stepping into the next chapter of my life where I have to shoulder more responsibilities as an adult. But the truth is, I have been dreading this moment to come.

What I really want is to just stay as a happy student that I once was, and the biggest problem of my life is when my boyfriend dumped me.

But now everything is not as easy as before. My biggest problem now no longer concerns only me, but people around me. I have to start thinking for another person, have to be considerate, have to be tolerable. I have to be someone for somebody else.

But seriously, don't you wanna stay at that point, where nothing matters, and the world consists only you? Don't you wanna stay that way?

No comments: