Ads by Nuffnang

Sunday, August 22, 2010

I Seriously Don't Know

I seriously don't know what I want.

I'm not happy, my friends are not my friends anymore. I'm all alone here, and I hate it.

I thought I'm invisible, I thought I'm hard and strong enough, I thought I won't care, but I'm wrong.

Every step that I'm taking right now seems wrong, nothing seems right. I don't know what else can I do.

I was hoping for that one shoulder that I could rely on, that someone that I wish could be my friend. But I was wrong again. We got too close, and we're so far apart for that.

God knows how long more can I see properly. God knows how long more can I live. I'm hoping just for that one shoulder, is that too much to ask?

I took off my glasses. I let my vision blurred. Maybe that the way I should see things now. I'll just let everything blur out. So I won't see, so I won;t care.

I let my tears fall.

I'm sitting here, with a thousand pieces.

I'm calling out, can you hear?

Where are you?

I don't know anymore.

No comments: