Ads by Nuffnang

Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Unexpected

I received an unexpected email from a person that have not contact me for so long. For years, I guess. I opened it with my heart throbbing violently. Well, it's nothing. I guess its the new type of virus that contaminate our mail that it will automatically use your address contact to send emails.

My heart went through a roller coaster ride. It was so high, and suddenly so low.

Memories of that person flooded me at that moment. For quite some time I can't breath right. Something's wrong with my heartbeat. But to my surprise I did not cry, not even a single drop of tears.

My heart went normal again. Unexpectedly, I had fore-go the pain that I used to feel when I was reminded of him.

Unexpected, I'm starting to love this.

No comments: