Ads by Nuffnang

Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Trust Issue Again

I want others to trust me, but what about me trusting the others? Trust is a reciprocal effort, I know that. But does he or she deserve my trust?

Once bitten, twice shy. I find it hard to trust now.

I realized I had been demanding too much for asking someone to trust, since I cannot repay back the same level that I expect from the others. I can't believe that I still care so much, still having heartache after so long. The effect of the incident had clouded half of my soul. I became suspicious, I lost trust. The dark cloud, after such long period still refuse to leave me body. I had no choice.

I wonder why is it so hard to trust. Now is my turn having a hard time trusting others. Or sometimes, he or she just don't know when to hide and when to tell lies.

No comments: