Ads by Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Giving In

I thought I could manage fine. Two days without news was fine, though difficult. I thought this time, I can finally do it.

But you have to come back like that, telling me things that I worry the most. You have to come back and confuse me again.

God knows I am only mere human. Those simple words had me tempted to hold on once more.

But I think I was wrong. The silence was over-whelming. I was again rained with disappointment.

Honestly speaking, I have no idea what we would end up as. When you ask me do I think we can still have a happy ending, I was absolutely clueless about it. I wanted it so much to work before, that I tried too hard and got myself so freaking hurt. I am afraid to trust or hope.

I don't know whether this was only some kind of casualty for you. It was my fault to look at it as something different or even hopeful.

Tonight would be the due.

But I don't know what I want anymore.

No comments: