Ads by Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Abandoned, again

I figure I've been abandoned my blog for quite some time - 2 months to be exact. Been no mood to do anything significant in my life except for handling monster spawns in my school. I let out a really big sigh when it was their last day of school. FINALLY they had something better to do instead of ruining my mood every day.

Life has treated me real "kind" so far, looking at all the fats that I have been collecting over the months. My weight has gone to another height in my life, which is not something that I am really proud to say. I kept telling myself to stop eating but it seems like I can't take my own advice.

Other than that, I figure the last big challenge for me in this 2011 would be my SPP interview, which is on this 25th. I have no freaking mood to study and have no freaking clue on what it will be. I just hope everything will turn out fine and I got my job, hopefully. The government owe all TESL graduates this much - to pass us all and let us all get our much-delayed job.

Will update again when I finish with that stupid interview. No time for me to emo now, even online.

No comments: