Ads by Nuffnang

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sudden Thought

People always dread what they don't have. Am I correct?

Today I was browsing through several pictures online and I had this sudden thought. What if I'm the person in the picture? Could I possible substitute them? Could I be better?

All of those pictures are a role I once played or never play. I've always wanted them but I can't have them. When I asked the reason why I can't have them, they reply in the same manner - "It's not the time for you yet."

So when exactly is the right time?

When you people tell me that, have you ever think of the answer of my follow-up question?

I believe all of them could not answer my question. It's too hard for them to handle someone like me. So I should laugh, shouldn't I? The fact that I am too much to handle, either literally or figuratively.

So what happen now would be I would continue to drag on till eternity, and those who told me it's not time will find some other person with better timing.

Life sucks, and I know it. But what we can do is to embrace it and make the best out of it. So I play a little trick or tell a little lie? So what? As long as it will not harm any other people, I don't see the reason why we should not lie.

That statement, I guess, contradicted my own self. I've always upheld the notion of honesty. But sometimes when you're being too honest, you end up hurting each other, you end up hurting other people.

Mu sudden thought is weird today. I wish to be someone I'm not right now.

No comments: