Ads by Nuffnang

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Blame It On Who?

I've always been asking questions.

Why am I not born in a richer family?
Why am I not born pretty?
Why am I not given things that I want?
Why can't I trust every single friend I have?
Why can't I have this oh-so-perfect boyfriend?
Why can't I live my life like I want?

I end up blaming the others, and blaming myself.

Today I wonder why I never learn to appreciate.

I am born in a moderate family, at least we are all quite happy together.
I am not born pretty, but at least there's people who adores me.
I am not given the things I want, but at least I can learn to like the things that I am given now.
I can't trust every single friend I have right now, so I can find myself more friends and I learn to trust myself more.
I don't have a perfect boyfriend, but at least the one I have now is a good guy with great heart.
I'm not living the life I want right now, but I will cherish whatever I have now and make the best out of it.

Even if I'm not rich, not pretty, I still have my own little life. It may not be great, it might not be interesting to others, but it is still the life that I need to go through for the next 50 years. So like it or not, I am going to love every moment I have right now.

So the same applies to the crisis I have now. I used to cry and whine, I used to blame. But now,

I'm a grown-up now, I'm going to face crisis like an adult. There's no one to be blamed on, just you and yourself.

No comments: