Ads by Nuffnang

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Finally At Work!

Been quite some times since I update this blog. Finally I'm in the real practice, the real classroom situation. Finally, after 6 years of learning and training!

It wasn't easy to be in the classroom, facing the actual students. All the mock teaching that I've done before were totally different from I am experiencing now. It was hard to keep up to the pace and time, what more the students' random responses. It is definitely a touch call, I was at the brink of giving up during the first few class. But I think it will get better with the passing of time, just need to gain some more experience to handle those hyped up teenagers in classroom.

Keep telling myself shouldn't be a problem. But I am having trouble myself. I've been eating like nobody's business. I wanted to start my gym routine but with all the work load, it is so not possible to happen.

I miss the old workout self. At least I get to sweat all those unhealthy things out. I miss my gym. :(

No comments: