Ads by Nuffnang

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ninety-Nine

Didn't update for quite some time, proved that I finally had got myself out of some emo-ness. That's a good thing I guess. At least I don'd sound blueish and grayish all the time. =X

I did some changes recently. Had a super short hair cut that makes me look like a boy. I pushed myself to a diet but not really work. And I turned into the laziest creature I've ever seen! All blamed (or hailed) to my brand new broadband. Cost me a bomb every month but I guess it should be fine. At least I would refrain myself from over shopping, but apparently it had not succeeded too! >.<"

Full of changes in 99. Really change 99. LOL

I really hope for the better this semester. I couldn't really get myself entirely out of my depression, but I really wanted to. Friends, I hope you could help me, although the amount of you all are getting lesser and lesser.

To be ex JB friend who is now dwelling in China, wish you make the best pastry 2 years later. Wishing the best in you. :)

1 comment:

YC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.