Ads by Nuffnang

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Only Hope

Tears were welling up in my eyes. But I didn't cry, I blinked them away.

I had seen uncountable memories that doesn't belongs to me kept safely in some where, but this time was different. The memory was new, but the same old lovable person that I've imagined I've met in my dreams.

She is still perfect, I think. At least better than I am.

That was why I did not even want to be angry. I felt I'm the third party, instead of her. But I did asked peacefully, maybe demanding some explanations from him that would at least makes me feel better. But that explanation made it even worse.

I keep repeating my magic chant, that everything is okay. But seems like my magic chant had again lost it's power. But I'm glad that I hid my emotions away. I did that real well.

I know I'm upset. But I don't want to show it. Allow me to be selfish, let me keep whatever moments that I have with him. That's my only wish.

No comments: