Ads by Nuffnang

Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's Finally Over

And it's a good thing.

Usually when we end a relationship we would somehow feel heartache, maybe you're aching because of the time or money wasted, or mayve you're aching because of the efforts and love you've put in.

My previous relationship, although not a biggy for people around me, has ended in a good note today. I received a message, saying that it's time to take a break and breath his own air. Honestly I felt a sense of relieve. Finally I don't have to pull my neck to anticipate what's coming next, finally no more negative aura lurking around me with unreturn messages and calls.

So I did not feel any heartache, although I did spend my time and efforts in it.

Am I acting weird? Or rather cold-blooded, because I believe this is not the ending that both of us had expected early in this relationship. We did hoped that things will turn out well, and even extended to the stage of marriage, but things just didn't work, so we accepted it. And should we feel dreadful because of this? Personally I don't think so, because at least you'll have some time on your own reflecting on your own actions and get someone better.

And it's finally over. Round of applause.


p/s: For you, I once said that this blog is for you to get to know what am I doing everyday while you're away, now it is still the same. I will still take you as a friend, and this blog is for you to know that I'm perfectly fine and okay with everything. So no worries okay? Cheers.. =)

4 comments:

Amir Omar said...

What happened dear?

Jasmine Wong said...

End of previous relationship.. Haha.. No biggy, I'm fine.. =)

DamAsh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DamAsh said...

just drop by to say hi, nice blog layout, and blog song u got, cheers~~