Ads by Nuffnang

Monday, September 7, 2009

I Heart Cooking =) But I Hate Doing Dishes =X

Cooking Day ~!!

Earlier today I was in a really good mood.. I woke up kinda early (around 11am =P) and looked around the house, thinking maybe I can do some special thing today.. Then all of a sudden a light bulb lighted !! Ta-Da ~ I can cook today!!

So I went down the mini mart and bought some basic stuff, having totally clueless of what kind of dish I want to make. So I ended up buying some vege, two tomatoes, one can food, button mushroom, fish cake, some eggs, garlics, onions and ginger. I carried all the things back to the house, lied them down in front of me, and started to think. What can I make with all these.

So I've decided to have 2 dishes for the lunch. Simple, but fast enough to be cooked within 1 hour. (I only have a multi-cooker). And my light bulb lighted again. Ta-Da ~


Here goes my cooking journey:-
  1. Dice the garlics, around 3 pieces of it.
  2. Cut 1 onion into half, then cut accordingly before you peel of the layers one by one.
  3. Smash half the ginger first before you cut it.
  4. Dice the tomato.
  5. Cut the button mushroom into half.
  6. Cut the vege.
  7. Cut the fish cake.
  8. Open up the can food.
  9. Prepare an egg.
  10. Prepare some oyster sauce for later use.
I heat up the stove and pour some oil in it. First up, i fry the egg before pouring in the can food. Stupid multi-cooker is NOT a non-stick pan, and I have re-wash the wok before I begin my next piece - MY MASTER PIECE !! XD

I admit I suck in cooking, but at least when I put my effort in cooking, things will somehow turn out quite okay. So I guess it's not an exception today, so again, I pour in some oil, wait until it heated up and put in those garlics first.
  1. Wait till the garlic is a bit yellowish, then put in the onions.
  2. Fry for a while, add in the ginger.
  3. Fry a while more, then put in the fish cake.
  4. Make sure the fish cake is half cooked before you put in the tomotoes.
  5. Stir the mixture of ingredients until the tomatoes are a bit "hancur" and watery. Add in the button mushroom with its can water in it.
  6. Shimmer for a while, and wait till the sauce is a bit sticky and aromatic.
  7. Add in the vege and continue frying and stirring.
  8. Add in oyster sauce.
  9. Cook for a while and serve.
Voila ~ It's my master piece with No-Name. =P


I guess both of us enjoyed eating. We did finished up those dishes except the can food with egg because it's rather salty. >.<



And it's dishes time. NOnoNOnoNO ~ T___T

No comments: