Ads by Nuffnang

Friday, August 1, 2014

Is it time?

The same thought has been bothering me for months. 

Everything has changed. 

Maybe he did not realize it, but I do. I'm sensitive in that way, or maybe I'm too sensitive about that. But I can't help but make comparisons between 7 months ago and now. 

He used to text me in the morning. 
He used to call me when he finishes work. 
He used to spend some time texting me. 

But now it's all gone. 

I keep explaining to myself that he's just very busy, with his new job title and his other commitments. But everytime when I tell myself this, I felt so low and down. I felt like, I am nothing to him. 

I told him how I felt. But the aftermath made the situation worse. He grew more distant than before. 

He used to hug me to sleep. But now, he turned his back on me. 

All these little signs and symptoms are driving me crazy. He is driving me crazy. 

Is it time to say goodbye? Even if I said it, he wouldn't mind, right? 

No comments: