Ads by Nuffnang

Monday, February 4, 2013

The Last Straw

Times and times again I tell myself to be patient in this relationship, because many had told me to go for the one who loves me more than I love him. I was told I will be happier in this kind of pattern, at least be pampered, be loved. Yet this is getting more painful than what I used to have. 

Because of your "concern", you've decided to call my parents.

So you think that is going to magically straighten me out and made me cry at your feet and apologize?

You, have reached the bottom line, my last straw. 

The moment you decided to call my parents for "good", that was it. There's no more turning back for you and me. That's it! We are DONE!

If being a MORON is what you've chose, GREAT! I'm so freaking relieved of you getting the hell out of my life! Please be as distant as you could so that I could no longer be reminded of you. Every moronic act you did REPELS me.

So what if I've hurt your feelings? So what if I don't give you your respect? Do what if I don't give a damn of your manly dignity?

YOU CHOSE TO STAY PUT WHEN I ASKED YOU TO LEAVE.

YOU CHOOSE IT YOURSELF!

I had never even once asked you to stay. I had never lied about who or what I am. But you thought that you could handle me and chose to continue.

So now I've hurt your feelings, and you blame it all on me?

PLEASE GO GET A LIFE, relationships aren't a sweet bed of roses you fool! If you feel threaten by me or me being unmanageable, please, LEAVE. 

I'm so used to be a bad guy, and I am one again now. SO WHAT?

No comments: