Ads by Nuffnang

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Best Way to Communicate?

I don't know how to put this, but I guess writing is the best way to communicate to a friend who decided to ignore you for the better.

I seriously don't get it in the beginning.

What the hell did I do wrong? Did I upset him? Did I scared him away? Did I this did I that?

I couldn't take it at all that all of a sudden a friend decided to ditch me just like that, with no preview or fore-warn. I was deeply wounded, thinking that it must be my fault.

Then I started sending frantic messages, asking for clarifications. Which after much waiting he coldly replied, I was busy with work.

At that moment I realized, I had lost this friend, with reasons I could not identify.

I really wished somebody could tell me what happened, at least tell me the reason why. But since the particular person could not even care less to tell me, I figure this is a question that I shall never get answer.

If you are reading this, these are the things that I wish to tell you.

"I really don't know why you acted like this, but I believe everything happens for a reason. Don't give me the reason that you're busy working or something, I will tell you that's all bullshit.

You might have heard things about me.
I do not wish to clarify, since you never ask. I do not wish to deny either, because that was my past. But if you choose to believe in other people's story instead of mine, that is your choice. I can tell you that I'm a changed person now, different from my past that is, but you can choose not to believe me.

Other than this, I could not think of other reasons. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, which I doubt you will.

Thank you very much for your kindness. I will always keep all of that in mind.

If this is our end, then I wish you goodbye here. Good luck for your future undertakings, and I really mean it."

You know what, I'm really sad. I thought you were different, but you're not.

I don't think you will read this anyway. This is definitely not the best way to communicate with you. Stupid me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hope it's not me ..