Ads by Nuffnang

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February 2012

Originally I have a blogpost stored away in my draft section. Was thinking whether or not to post it, but in the end decided not to. What's the point of posting it anyway, it had lost it's purpose. Nothing has to be said and done again, the end means the end.

Moving on to the second month of the new year. Chinese New Year was officially the end, so does my relationship. I've only told certain closest friends about this, and decided not to change anything abruptly on the web. That's the least that I could do, I would break this slowly to those people whom we both know. But if he chooses to tell it, I have no grudge against it.

Had a short break this month and spent it with my cousin and friends in JB and Singapore. Really thank you all for making my day, all those touring around and shopping, it was really fun. Thanks for all the concerns - hugs and kisses for you all. :)


Gift from JX. Thank you. It really reminds me of your big laughter. :P

Thanks for all the attention and time. Thank you for all the concerns. Thanks you for your wake up call every single morning and booty call every single night. Thank you for your patience, your kindness, and your love. I really felt appreciated.

Looking forward for the Valentine weekend with you. <3

Happy February everyone, I'm counting days to my March one week holiday. 31 days to go! :P

No comments: