Ads by Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Privacy

What's the point of setting password in your online account if you know that there's constantly someone who's going to go in there and check on your things?

I thought giving someone your online password means that I trust that person enough to access to my private cyber space, but it seems like the trust is not reciprocating.

What's the point of you having my password if all you do is to check on my every single calls and messages that I have sent? I seriously can't understand. What's the meaning of this?

So I'm not being trusted at all? I can't have my own friends? I can't have my own things to manage through my own phone? And I freakishly don't even have a chance to explain?

What is this all about? Do I have to report my every move? Every calls I make? Every message I send?

Must I do that every single day to maintain this relationship?

Am I always the wrong one, and you are always the right one, and I must follow every single "advice" that you gave me?

Do you even know me or understand what situation I'm in right now?

You, I seriously don't want to fight with you. I walk away because I don't want to argue. I don't want to explain because this time, I don't think I'm wrong.

You are, indeed, violating my privacy. I gave you the trust to gain access to my online space, it doesn't mean that you can abuse it like that. You check on me when you're not happy with me. You make judgements before you even bother to ask me the actual situation. So what's the point of my explanation when your trust for me does not even exist?

I had enough stress and problems from my work. I don't need more from you.

No comments: