Ads by Nuffnang

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Life as It Is

Life goes on as it is, and it never really allow me time to look back. It's harsh and stone cold. Sometimes I got stunned in the middle of it, I can't move on or surpass something that I should have. Life, why must you be so cold on me?

Having my so-called holiday now, but everything seemed to be so uptight. Bad news coming one after another. Some say it's time for me to grow up a little bit more, face the reality in a harder way. But I'm so reluctant to move out from my comfort zone. I have been under this for such a long time. A sudden change, will that make any good for me? Plus it's only for such short period of time, is it worth it?

But no doubt this is another eye-opener for me. A good incident to show me the true colours of people beside me. They taught me to be independent, they taught me how to put myself in the front line rather than thinking about them. I am no saint or angel, I admit. I am evil and selfish at times, I admit. But which life or reality doesn't push us to be that kind of person? Tell me and give me an answer, and I'll get a gun and shoot myself in my head.

So I guess by this end of 2010, I need to complete some of my year end resolution, in order to survive and move on. Because life is as it is. Life don't wait for no one. Life is harsh. Life sucks.

No comments: