Ads by Nuffnang

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Online Game Addiction

And just when I thought I'm wayyyy past my MapleStory Adventure craze, I'm hooked on something else. I'm not especially proud when I say this, but it is a China server RPG.

I know, why China.

It just happened when I stumbled across this game page and I itchy hand go click inside. Then from that moment on the only thing I knew is I have to log in everyday in that game, or else I'll feel something not right. And it was to the extent that I'm going gaga all over the town to find cash reload for this game, and when I finally got it, I spent all of it in one hour and I reload again the next day.

I know, FML.

Nevertheless, I'm finally happy for a bit because of this alias identity in this virtual realm. At least, I'm happy.


No comments: