Ads by Nuffnang

Monday, August 15, 2011

Slightly Abandoned Blog

Been neglecting this blog for quite some time now. I was really busy with my new job. Everyday was so packed with the preparation for the teaching tomorrow and stressing about how to handle those monkeys in school. Life as a teacher is really hectic. I guess I will have to learn to be more "stone-hearted" before I can really be at ease in this job.

I wish I could be those really "veteran" teachers who are "stone-hearted". I got to know from my current students that their previous teachers used to let them copy all the notes and exercises from the blackboard and that's it. No teaching was done and students are left to figure out the whole lesson on their own.

But deep in my heart I told myself I will not act like those teachers that are really irresponsible. I will not disappoint those young minds with those kind of irresponsible teaching. I am not messing up with our future generations!

And I guess I will never be at ease doing my job. When I vowed to be this serious with my job, I am also vowed to be forever bullied by those young kids.

FML

1 comment:

anonymous said...

my advice, quit teaching :)