Ads by Nuffnang

Monday, May 23, 2011

Deletion

There was once I was so sad and pissed off by a person, that I could not even bear to see the person's name appearing in my Facebook. I could not bear to see this person updating stuff, and I deleted that person.

Some time later, we accidentally chatted. And I added the person back.

Today I thought back of that time, I thought myself as real stupid and childish.

Today I'm at the brink of the same anger and sadness towards a person, and the same thought of deleting the person's face entirely from my contact reach. And I wonder again - Will I, after some time, laugh at my own stupid and childish act again?

I wasn't sure. The urge was so strong this time.

Will deleting a person's contact save me from all those pain and heartache? Someone tell me?

No comments: