Ads by Nuffnang

Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Shout Out

I knew I've made mistake. I should never get close to you, because I have lost you as my friend. Now that you're gone, you disappear from my life again. Somehow I sensed that this is going to be permanent. I got too close, and you choose to go away.

But I must really tell you that I've never regret that. It might have been the last memory you left for me. I'll treasure them forever, I promise.

Now the silly me is crying in the middle of the night. I really miss you badly, and I wonder where you are. But all this must be kept in heart, because I know I must be strong, and I must not bother you anymore.

I once called you my brother and my friend, and I once blindly hoped that we were more than that. Now all these are just dreams.

I hope you will come back to my life again, someday, I'll wait.

2 comments:

edz said...

"I knew I've made mistake. I should never get close to you, because I have lost you as my friend."

ppl come and go in our life, physically maybe he/she not with u but u have the memories that always with u...

cheer up! shopping more!

Jasmine Wong said...

thanks ed.. the only thing i have now is the memory too.. i'll treasure them.. =)