Ads by Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Miss You

I went for a short vacation nearby the seaside. Try waiting for the sunrise but the clouds actually blocked the entire thing. So I didn't get what I want, I didn't get to see my favourite sunrise. Nevertheless I did enjoyed myself by having a good time nearby the seaside picking up sea shells and pebbles, flipping my hands and legs with the sea breeze and the salted sea water.

But this part of my vacation made me realized that I missed him a lot. Such a long time without him, my world seems incomplete. Days without his voice is slow, days without his face is just lame.

I miss him, yes I miss him.

He was so sad before, and I just want him to be happy. Maybe when I go away, he could get the peace that he wanted so much. He deserves this much of happiness.

No comments: